Greetings

Evandar

Hey there,

Just posting to introduce myself - my names Greg from Australia I have only discovered minecraft 3 days ago reading a post on IGN on the sales passing the 1 million mark - after checking it out for myself I have spent pretty much every waking moment since experiencing this wonderful game.

Made myself pretty comfy in the single player mode, built some pyramids, mined some diamonds, made a portal, had a blast - decided to play some multiplayer on the free version through the Minecraft website... after playing a few different servers came across the Team9000 server - the classic server has the most skillful creations than any other server I have come across and the rules and rankings are very organised - it is this reason that I wish to make the Team9000 community my Minecraft home.

I've popped in the Beta Multiplayer server and intend on spending a lot of time there.

If you see me come say hello - or even say hello here :)

My in game name is Pimptastic - the name was picked as a laugh and now its attached to my Beta account - Id like to change it but I dont think thats possible

Peace - and hope to see you in game

: )

Back