• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Griefer Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all Sheepzor's doing
I've kicked him twice and he keeps coming back. so atm Tofurkey has him frozen.

screenshot_20101119001302.png

Qundergoe not only griefed at the beginning of the rainbow road, but then i caught him making some male genitalia

http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk178/chrishilldrums/?action=view&current=Qundergoe.mp4

ohai, just some swastikas for ya.
Cohar
30H4g.png

And this one took some time and effort, fully enclosed in 4-5 layers of glass. cool guy for sure
bracktheballerr
hMlze.png

So I just found this. I tested a few blocks and it said it was done by Smokeyyy.
The guy wasn't in the room anymore and no one on there at the time could ban. so here I am. :)

screenshot_20101123150026.png

screenshot2xp.png

This little castle by daredangel is pretty nice. The only problem is, I had built a meat-bun on that EXACT spot. I'm just trying to figure out if he was the one who deleted it... -.-

screenshot2010112503243.png

screenshot2010112503250.png
This player had placed random block spam (and i can only assume destroyed multiple blocks)
There were holes and blocks everywhere that I cleaned up before i took the screen shot
but the pic still shows his "creativity" this was also not the only place that was bearing his "work"

pink block placed by "Elafanoo"

screenshot_20101126041006.png

the whole pencil butt was pink, i left this one so you guys can check /history
i guess a warning for this guy is enough, no need to ban
thanks

Name: Jakehates
Offense: Continual griefing even when I told him to stop.
World/Time: Guest world, 8:39pm Eastern Standard Time (Australia)
screenshot_20101126203747.png
screenshot_20101126203737.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back