• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Griefers on Beta Server (CrazyDudeHD) and (BubbleGumBill)

Drachin

BubbleGumBill came in and started chopping down my trees in my forest in my castle. I told him to stop and he would not. Then him and CrazyDudeHD where going from building to building stealing torches off of other buildings around me that do not belong to either of them.

Relax, all your stuff is temporary anyway :rolleyes: Just grab some lava and flush them out. Or you could try flint and steel ;)

just play single player for now, heck use cheats and remake your castle or something

(cheats= inventory editor)

Single is boring. My friend is hosting a server for me and few other guys (a private one), and we're all using the /give commands, so it's similar to using INVedit. But, obviously, that way of playing will get boring sooner or later, and if i'll be able to play normally here, i'll surely come back :)

/give DevilJelly 46 64
/give DevilJelly 46 64
/give DevilJelly 46 64
/give DevilJelly 46 64
/give DevilJelly 46 64
/give DevilJelly 46 64
/give DevilJelly 46 64

/me retires

I'm pretty sure both these players were completely banned and reverted earlier this week.

Well thank you for restoring my castle. :) Sucks I still lost all my diamonds and diamond tools but I can always find more.

Back