• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

griefers on classic over 10 people griefing when admins not on

madcart

we are 2 builders on we cant handle everything i know mumble is better when you want to call on admins but i cant use mumble if someone get on now that person have lot of work

Make sure to remind people that griefers should be dealt with by the mods and not the ranks below. We repaired what looked like a grief storm had occured, only to have 12 swasts magically appear out of nowhere... made me sad not being able to ban the swast maker. :<

i will like to volunteer to be admin:D and want to rank up to be a grief protecter person i like that so i volunteer pls let me be one :D

i will like to volunteer to be admin:D and want to rank up to be a grief protecter person i like that so i volunteer pls let me be one :D
Asking for a rank lessens your chances of becoming a mod. Just stick around with us, have fun. Being a mod isn't all it's cracked up to be you know. Oh, and don't bump threads for almost no reason.

Back