• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Griefers

Guite

List right now to be banned: (all are repeat offenders)

Pronax - Griefed quite a few time -> Had a kicking party (about 20 kicks) that resulted in triple kick :D

ID_Unknown - Nazi -> Kept building swastikas

SheLooked18 -> Griefer

imlikethebomb -> Griefer

Juzernejm -> nazi stuff

altaif95 -> nazi stuff

Morseton -> griefer

maybe this is not the right thread but why you ban for nazi stuff and you have mussolini's face in museum?

maybe this is not the right thread but why you ban for nazi stuff and you have mussolini's face in museum?

Because it's fancy. I might even put Hitler's face in the museum if it was 128 blocks high. Swastikas are just easy builds for griefers that like to spam them all over the place to annoy people.

Morgoth,

Personally I'd rather see a well done 3d or 2d representation of Mussolini's face in the server worlds rather than 30+ Swastika's/Nazi shrine's popping up everywhere, it's really repetitive and most of these shrines and swastika's are griefed into other people's creations, even poor Skeletor didn't stand a chance against them.

I do have to admit though Guite and a few others set up an excellent trap "Don't grief this!" which really weeded out the griefers from the good dedicated users who were just looking to create/view creations.

The problem with some of these griefers is, they don't get the point after the first 3 kicks or the next 20, so it becomes really tiring and aggravating. (Apologies to woot when he came on lol, kind of cracked it at him)

Though I must admit that battle for the safety of the chessboard was crazy and epic., didn't understand why they all went for it, like I can understand the pyramid in guest11, that's gold and shiny. But a chess board lol :\

cheers

Back