• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Grifafa Cool -> Builder

Grifafa

Hello again. I know for a fact I don't have the hours put in to get builder rank yet, but I figured I'd go ahead and start putting my builds up here for when I do...
I'll continue to upload more screens as I continue my quest for builder =)

First a big yin-yang

Yin-Yang.png

Next a YouTube logo

Youtube.png

And finally a big baseball field complete with small parking lot
Edit: I dont know what happened to the 5th pic but my field was griefed and I dont want to go through the trouble of fixing it just for one pic lol

Baseball1.png Baseball2.png Baseball3.png Baseball4.png Baseball5.png Baseball6.png Baseball Lot.png

Here's my first ever attempt at a reasonably complex sprite (the next hardest being the yin-yang above haha). It's Chill Penguin from Megaman X
Chill Penguin.png

Here's a better view from farther away, helps it look cleaner :p
Chill Penguin2.png

And here is a much simpler one, just a big stop sign next to the road...
StopSign.png

Hello again. I know for a fact I don't have the hours put in to get builder rank yet, but I figured I'd go ahead and start putting my builds up here for when I do...
Also realize that just getting 40 hours doesn't automatically guarantee that you'll get Builder rank, your builds are greatly factored into the promotion as well. So have fun, keep up the great work, and you'll be there in no time :)

Awesome bridge and great sprite work! You have been promoted to builder rank. Congratulations!

Back