• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Grifafa Guest -> Cool

Grifafa

This was my first build, sadly there wasn't enough room for the double rainbow...
323GD.png

This one was inspired by Call of Duty talk today haha
z19pe.png

And the attachments are pics of the house I made next to my barrett...

House2.png House10.png House9.png House8.png House7.png House6.png House5.png House3.png

Nice looking set of first submissions! You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Here's a tower based on a picture of the Spinnaker tower that I found and thought looked cool. Kinda fat compared to the real thing, but I guess the replica would have to be much taller to get the skinny-ness correct lol...

Edit: Added a drum set as well...
Drums.png

Attachments

• Tower1.png
    Tower1.png
    643 KB · Views: 88
  • Tower2.png
    Tower2.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Tower3.png
    Tower3.png
    395 KB · Views: 97
  • Tower4.png
    Tower4.png
    439.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Tower5.png
    Tower5.png
    751 KB · Views: 95
Also I have a quick question. Say I was already "cool" and applying for "builder", would more builds of about this stature/complexity/quality be good for that?

alrighty, thanks muchly ^^

also i built a nice long road on the new guest world from the main road out across the river XP
Road1.png
Road2.png

Back