Grounded

Kris19642 said:
Im grounded too....only from minecraft. Mom thinks im addicted. Psh so am not!!!!!

:facepalm: looks like SOMEONE doesn't know how to sneak... :P

I am a bad kid when it comes to being grounded, I find ways to do what I am not supposed to do without getting caught

Laxbro?

Defense is fun, you get to smack people around with a 6 foot pole.

I also play attack but my mesh is shiiit..

What position did you play?

I played defense. I started in middle school and played for a couple of years in college. I played attack until high school, then I grew bigger than everyone else and the coach handed me a long pole and told me to go knock some people around.

moondoggy23 said:
I played defense. I started in middle school and played for a couple of years in college. I played attack until high school, then I grew bigger than everyone else and the coach handed me a long pole and told me to go knock some people around.

I'm a big kid, 5'6, 140 lbs of pure muscle :duke:

I like defense because it's easier to chuck it long distance

I'm a big kid, 5'6, 140 lbs of pure muscle :duke:

I like defense because it's easier to chuck it long distance

Hmm, at my prime I was 6' and 220lbs. I enjoyed playing defense more than attack or middie because I could just push people around to where I wanted them to go, for the most part.

moondoggy23 said:
Hmm, at my prime I was 6' and 220lbs. I enjoyed playing defense more than attack or middie because I could just push people around to where I wanted them to go, for the most part.

Thing is, I'm a tank, but I am very slow compared to some of the people on my team.

It's probably because of my low-stamina

Back