GTA V Gameplay Coming Tomorrow!

Marioman543216

Yeah.
BrDBMhL.png

Watching the gameplay tomorrow and internally exploding because if the PC version ever comes out it'll be months after the console version.

I can't buy GTAV if it doesn't make it to PC...

Please don't be asses Rockstar, we just want the game.

Max Payne 3 showed us that you're capable of a very good port.

And no GFWL bull, I had to remove all of it's features from GTAIV just to play the damn game.

I can't buy GTAV if it doesn't make it to PC...

Please don't be asses Rockstar, we just want the game.

Max Payne 3 showed us that you're capable of a very good port.

And no GFWL bull, I had to remove all of it's features from GTAIV just to play the damn game.

From what I've read, they won't be porting it. Instead, they are making it with it's coding and stuff so it should be less laggy and buggy than GTA4, and hopefully, it will have more support.
Can't wait for the release though.. They can't NOT release a PC version.. After all, GTA was originally for PC ;)

"Rockstar Leeds are currently looking for a talented graphics programmer to help bring our latest titles to the PC platform. Working together with the other Rockstar studios, you will be responsible for maintaining the studio’s uncompromising quality bar, delivering the highest quality PC experience possible." -Rockstar job ad.

I... I... I... (yes)

RDR...

We might...

get to play play RDR in glorious 1080p.

On PC.

dis iz mi faverit days

I hope that riding bikes isn't just a mini game. This really does look awesome, pretty pumped for the multiplayer. I wonder if there will actually be something to do online this time other than just trolling the crap out of each other.

The art style is so lively and vibrant! The environment is definitely gonna be a lot more fun than in gta IV where it is so grey you wonder whether the people of Liberty City are ever happy.....

I hope that riding bikes isn't just a mini game.
GTA: San Andreas had normal everyday bike riding whenever you wanted. This game will probably be no different in that aspect.

The art style is so lively and vibrant! The environment is definitely gonna be a lot more fun than in gta IV where it is so grey you wonder whether the people of Liberty City are ever happy.....
Liberty City was never designed to be a cheerful place. Ever.

I still think the Swingset Launch (I dubbed it "Satan's Swingset") glitch in GTA IV is hilarious, a couple of friends showed it to me at their house. I would get the game for only that if I could. It would be even funnier if Rockstar implemented it as a last-second thing in GTA V, though I doubt they will.

I still think the Swingset Launch (I dubbed it "Satan's Swingset") glitch in GTA IV is hilarious, a couple of friends showed it to me at their house. I would get the game for only that if I could. It would be even funnier if Rockstar implemented it as a last-second thing in GTA V, though I doubt they will.
It seems like a fun little glitch, but after launching every vehicle in the game a couple times, sometimes reaching distances up to the 2nd island, it loses it's fun factor.

Back