Guess the anime

Cpt__Duck

People who now me would know that I'm not into anime and that I think it's just used for demi legal erotic actions, however I have just made myself hypocritical and started watching an anime...and liking it but I digress. what what I want you to do now is tell me which anime I am watching from this clue:

:D in sun

People who now me would know that I'm not into anime and that I think it's just used for demi legal erotic actions, however I have just made myself hypocritical and started watching an anime...and liking it but I digress. what what I want you to do now is tell me which anime I am watching from this clue:

Happy face in the sun?

Teletubbies.
What prize do I recieve?

Soul Eater

The hint was this guy right?
latest

Soul Eater

The hint was this guy right?
latest
you got it right, congratz shit, i wanted the hint to be hard enough for people to get it but no to hard so people thought that i was a looney who knew nothing about what i was watching and that the hint was completely an inexplicably wrong

Back