• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Guest 666 Thread.

Mightythedj23

hey there, So, as this thread's title says, this is for the guest666 world.

In another thread, Dasbeast gave the option to have T9K's classic server go out with a bang on guest 666.

I came up with this thread as a way for people to post ideas/ stuffs that could be done on classic as a way to enjoy classic one last time before we shut it down. Also, i'd like to Nominate myself as project leader for this.

THE MAIN IDEA

guest 666 is hell; since it's number is 666, we need to make it as much like hell as possible.

We put a bunch of things around to make it memorable, like one of the islands in guest full of our skins' statues, woot and the other admins statues running toward spawn (similar to what was done for the guest 100 world.)

Classic has long since truly died, and many t9k'ers want our classic server to die as well. It's been around for close to 3 years.

Let's give one, if not the, longest server run by t9k a proper farewell shall we?

i agree great idea would be brilliant if it happened their should also be a party world so when its happens geust could go out with a bang and the minecrafters could go out partying

I an just curious as to when we will be arriving at the fabled number 666 guest world

I an just curious as to when we will be arriving at the fabled number 666 guest world

At the current guest world (665) we propably have a few days to a week until the 666 comes around; that is why I made this thread now, so we'd have time to plan for it.

At the current guest world (665) we propably have a few days to a week until the 666 comes around; that is why I made this thread now, so we'd have time to plan for it.
Mkay, I leave for 2 week trip in about 4-5 days, and I want to be there when Classic dies

If its 666.. We don't do the same old Stuff.
We...
tumblr_mhzr16g7891ryc8o6o1_500.gif

Make it all Water...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Back