• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

GuestPlan600

IncognitoLens

So Conrod has recently created a new world called guestplan600 (or somthing like that, i wasn't really paying attention). Anyway this world is for engineers and up. In this thread i was hoping those working on it could post pictures of their progress.

The general theme for the guest is going to be Australia. I am hopping for some truly awesome designs. Let's get to work people!

Actually, an upside-down world would be better for April Fool's I think. Basically it's just everything reverted so that the trees and the entrance stairs are on the ceiling, and since you fall down from the top, the floor can just be light blue wool blocks.

But I've talked about this a lot of times with the Pros and Epics but they say it's too difficult to do...

So Conrod has recently created a new world called guestplan600 (or somthing like that, i wasn't really paying attention). Anyway this world is for engineers and up. In this thread i was hoping those working on it could post pictures of their progress.
YESSS!! engi+, i remember when i wanted to join guest plan 500 when i was a builder.... so sad.

Australia themed zone?

If there isn't a giant pixel art of Paul Hogan in a corner I'll be disappointed with you.

600 already?

Man, I've been gone for awhile.

EDIT: Yet another reason I should be building a giant huntsman spider.

lets make that the ninja sprite replacement. now. someone get to work on that
-dasbeast
australia-zoo-sign.jpg

Back