Guild War2 General

joe34

This is the place to post anything related to Guild Wars 2, which is included , but not limited to planning a guild, discussing the game, just looking in awe of the game itself, or nostalging about guild wars.
If you are not familiar with the game you can look here www.guildwars2.com it will answer all your basic questions about the game.

Wanted to get into beta. Didn't. I have been really looking forward to this game. I'll probably pick it up a bit after launch if I get it. But it really does look like an MMO I could finally enjoy.

Waiting until late tonight then I'll be able to get on
But I can tell you now that my friends think that this is by far a game to get, and I'm certain I will be able to say the same thing soon!

I convinced Casham to buy the game, but when he attempted to purchase it with bottlecaps-which is the currency used in the Australian wasteland-he was denied. I understand their position, but there should be some sort of currency conversion method available for the geographically challenged.

Not sure if I'll be able to meet up with you guys in-game, as a friend of mine already talked me into playing on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. Ah well...
How have you guys been enjoying the game so far? I'm loving every bit of it, though the world feels smaller than the one in the original game. For instance, it seems like Rata Sum is closer than it should be to Lion's Arch. It could just be my imagination though.

Damashki, we wont be able to WvWvW being on different servers, but the system they are going to be instilling allows people to quest and such cross server, just no WvWvW

Aww... WvWvW would be awesome though. Well, hopefully the cross pve server feature works out. It'd be great to meet up with you guys.
Seaking of WvWvW... doesn't the server your up against change based on rankings every now and then?

I have a guild on the Anvil Rock Server of which I am an officer. (Ninjas in Pajamas)
We will primarily be focused on WvWvW but still do plenty of PvE and sPvP

Anyone that might be stuck on a server by them selves as of this posting you can still transfer servers for free.
Feel free to come over to Anvil Rock and let me know ill get you in the guild

First day of headstart was fun. :3

gw067.jpg

This is by far one of the best MMO experiences I have enjoyed , if anyone is iffy about buying this game i would suggest getting it.

BTW if anyone is in the stormbluff isle and needs a guild, message me and you can join, no problem

Casham.2594

The graphics, lore, art style, size/scope and attention to detail are all just breathtaking and seem to surprise me at every new corner.
zltMC.jpg

jOBW3.jpg

7wGyN.jpg

WlUTU.jpg

0mlnN.jpg

Qnvb7.jpg

Also... Who doesn't like sleeping on wooden fences upside down in their jocks?!
YA921.jpg

Biggest gripe so far:
Logging in every day and seeing mail in my mailbox titled...."Hi friend!"

Back