Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Jumping Puzzles... They're srsbsns

gw032.jpg

gw033.jpg

That one wasn't that difficult imo. The Aetherblade jp on the otherhand.... *shudders*. I refuse to go back there unless I have a mesmer to port me. It took me about 3+ different sessions to finally beat it, and that's after falling dozens (maybe hundreds) of times. I nearly uninstalled after dying on top of the airship right next to the chest at the end, but 15 minutes of calling for help in chat saved me.

That one wasn't that difficult imo. The Aetherblade jp on the otherhand.... *shudders*. I refuse to go back there unless I have a mesmer to port me. It took me about 3+ different sessions to finally beat it, and that's after falling dozens (maybe hundreds) of times. I nearly uninstalled after dying on top of the airship right next to the chest at the end, but 15 minutes of calling for help in chat saved me.
Never claimed it was difficult, got it first try... Just showing one of the ones I found to be more interesting. It's a long way down and an even longer way back up if you do fail it.

That Aetherblade one wasn't so bad. The more you fail it, the easier it gets due to muscle memory.

That was the first jumping puzzle I found.
Pixel helped me through it and I finished it in just over an hour.
Engineers jump shot is OP.

That was the first jumping puzzle I found.
Pixel helped me through it and I finished it in just over an hour.
Engineers jump shot is OP.
Which puzzle? The Aetherblade one? Because I was the one who walked you through that one btw.

After you got the chest at the end you said something along the lines of "as a fitting end to the puzzle, i jumped to my death". Something like that anyways :p

Which puzzle? The Aetherblade one? Because I was the one who walked you through that one btw.

After you got the chest at the end you said something along the lines of "as a fitting end to the puzzle, i jumped to my death". Something like that anyways :p
Oops, I got the IGN's mixed up, sorry about that.

Oops, I got the IGN's mixed up, sorry about that.
That's alright. Pretty hard to do that now though since I did a complete makeover to my character including name change (which reserved the name for 24 hours so I could transfer it to a new Sylvari alt which would be more fitting.)

My human is now named The Basstard. Much easier to tell it's me. xD

*for those wondering (looking at you David), I'll be online for the next 12 hours or so.

I've decided that I'm going to stop trying to look cool before level 80 and just grind to level 80, THEN do all the other fun things. Doing the hearts & storyline is more than enough, I just keep getting distracted...

I really loved GW2, I really did. But I tried picking it up again the other day and I honestly cannot bring myself to play it anymore. Their focus on a PVP/WVW system just ruins the game for me since I was pumped for the PVE aspects...

rip in peace, my gw2 characters

Back