• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Gurw's Army PvP/RPG

Provided intercourse does not occur on the server, I see no issues.

You'll be half-banned for being half-porked.
What if I have sex with a human shall the rules remain?
Also what are the limits on my giant redstone binary calculators I will have set up to run my town?

What if I have sex with a human shall the rules remain?
Also what are the limits on my giant redstone binary calculators I will have set up to run my town?
I would have to half-ban the human for being half-porked.

I shall await your genius designs with baited breath. Or not. I need to breathe normally to perform my job.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12381-1372450479-26.gif

Hey guys, won't be on tonight. I'm needed in Calgary for a few days for an emergency job of sorts, and am packing right now. See you tomorrow.

2013-07-04_19.58.36.png

for some reason, chickens went down this cave to a zombie spawner...

and now, for something hilarious:

2013-07-04_23.16.49.png
2013-07-04_23.20.17.png
2013-07-04_23.20.32.png
2013-07-04_23.21.35.png
2013-07-04_23.31.59.png
2013-07-04_23.32.01.png
2013-07-04_23.32.01_2.png
2013-07-04_23.32.03.png

and last, Foxzm falling down:

2013-07-04_23.32.49.png

needless to say, our NPC count tripled after that heist. x3

2013-07-05_00.00.57.png
2013-07-05_00.01.11.png
2013-07-05_00.01.31.png

How do you set up a training camp? >.>

I have no idea what to put on the signs.
http://saga.softwarebay.it/wiki/

Read this. This is your best bet to figuring everything out.
Allimon is right, at least until I have the guide for it up and running. Also check out the plugin page, click "Pages" at the top, and find the attributes page. It'll list everything you can use for attributes, unfortunately abilities are borked.

Sooooooooo if anyone happens to be extremely good with java programming, the author of saga is accepting pull requests. Let me know if you have talent and are willing to work with both myself and the developer to get saga to a bug-free state. I am willing to pay a small fee per major bug fixed, or major suggestion coded and added. PM me for details/to work something out. I currently have a list of approximately ten major bugs and ten major suggestions that I would really like to see fixed for the next version of the plugin.

Hey Gurw do you plan on updating to 1.6.2 any day soon, and if so, will you put the server on UHC mode?
As soon as possible, and no. I will not be putting this server on UHC. I may set up a server specifically for that, though.

Server is updated to 1.6.1. Unfortunately, Saga is not yet compatible with 1.6.2, but the next version is awaiting approval.

Bugs fixed in Saga 0.9.5 (players, please test these and inform me if they are truly fixed):
Ability training now works
Buildings no longer ignore settlement plot size requirements
/sunclaim will now refund building points, and reset associated signs (trading post, training camp, etc)
Potatoes are now listed correctly in the configs (no need to test this one, I already have)
Home buildings now protect all containers (not just chests)
Armour now takes durability damage from wear and tear (told you guys this one was coming)

The bug with not being able to siege not-yet-owned settlements is not a bug. You cannot be standing in a border plot to siege a settlement, you must be in one of the non-border plots. If the settlement doesn't have any plots that do not border on the "wilderness," the settlement will be un-siege-able.

Fire Resistance potions are not fixed yet, the dev is working on them.

Bukkit just (like, this morning) uploaded their first dev build for 1.6.2. Not only is our most important plugin not compatible with it, but I'm hesitant to update to the absolute bleeding edge dev build.
Where can I download 1.6.1? (I need windows and mac versions)

Back