Hai everybody!

Wedjat_88

Hello fellow Crafters, my real name is Matthew, my nickname here (Wedjat_88) derived from my favourite civilization, Egypt :D.

I hope to make good friends during my stay, and good building buddies too.

I will aim my builds mainly with themes that refer to the ancient times (for example, my Mayan Pyramid). I was planning to do a huge temple in honor of Poseidon, but the game locked me into some weird error...

God of Phallus bids you welcome to the realm of Assguard. May your stay be pleasant and the blessings of Mjolsack be upon you.

Curses, they trapped me! Lol

P:eek: I finally fixed my problem. To all, DONT UPDATE JAVA TO VERSION 7. Keep it 6 or lower, cause if you do update, it WILL cause you the same problem as me.

Wait, you can't post your hai thread after your goodbye thread! That's cheating...

Hello Matthew (Wedjat_88)! You share the same name as one my cousins. So you shall be Wedjat. I have seen you on classic! :D I'll probably see you more. When I'm playing minecraft I spend 98% of my minecrafting time on Classic. Welcome to the community!

Incognito, I've been here for a while now xD. What I mean is that I have no excuse to not appear anymore and build anything... but university is being too rough... sorry guys -.-

Back