Hai!

xMaTT_24

It's nice to meet you all (although I've already met some in-game, and been set on fire once or twice) xD

I'm looking forward to playing with you all.

The amount and type of posts also matters a lot, Woot is the type of leader that prefers to post srs things on forums, and if he's having lulz, its mostly on Mumble :P
I, as a primary admin in a BF Heroes clan, post almost only lulz on forums, and i'm srs only when there is a big need for it. That result in people being less scared of me and of my powers, talking to me like to a normal member, cause the % of srs posts is much smaller than the % of normal posts.
:)

The amount and type of posts also matters a lot, Woot is the type of leader that prefers to post srs things on forums, and if he's having lulz, its mostly on Mumble :P
I, as a primary admin in a BF Heroes clan, post almost only lulz on forums, and i'm srs only when there is a big need for it. That result in people being less scared of me and of my powers, talking to me like to a normal member, cause the % of srs posts is much smaller than the % of normal posts.
:)

I'm not scary am I? :O

:weegee:

dwoot.jpg

No...

Back