Halo 4 e3 2001 trailer

Gee wilakers I'm as smitten as a kitten right now and am going to buy both games just because I can

I know jetpacks were in Reach...but Master Chief never had a jetpack...and since when do magnums have grenade launchers???

It would seem Master Chief somehow wound up on The Covenant's doorstep and is going to be killing them all. By himself.

I know jetpacks were in Reach...but Master Chief never had a jetpack...and since when do magnums have grenade launchers???

It would seem Master Chief somehow wound up on The Covenant's doorstep and is going to be killing them all. By himself.
They upgraded Halo and why is this 2001?

They upgraded Halo and why is this 2001?

If you read what i posted i made a typo.

That's exactly what i thought, btw, technically there landing on the foreunners doorstep as the planet is named onyx, which is a foreunner shield world.

It's not that I am not happy with this announcement, I am just disappointed that once again, a company didn't keep their promise to kill off a franchise.

Now I haven't checked to far into this whole Halo 4 thing, so if Bungie isn't running the show this time around then disregard my post. I will still not be happy however.

It's not that I am not happy with this announcement, I am just disappointed that once again, a company didn't keep their promise to kill off a franchise.

Now I haven't checked to far into this whole Halo 4 thing, so if Bungie isn't running the show this time around then disregard my post. I will still not be happy however.

aah, you see, 343 is comprised mostly of former bungie members, who left to continue making the series.... so effectively they are bungies halo division, but aren't actually part of the company, anyways, you really cant judge the game when there is next to nothing details about it...

Back