Halo Combat Evolved (Anniversary Edition) Behind the Scenes Campaign

I remember back in Halo 3. People asked whether it'll be on PC, Joseph Staten said they didn't make the PC versions and the people who made them disbanded. (I think)

So...

soupnazi.jpg

NO PC FOR YOU

I remember back in Halo 3. People asked whether it'll be on PC, Joseph Staten said they didn't make the PC versions and the people who made them disbanded. (I think)
Ah... does 343 have any experience with PC games?

Ah... does 343 have any experience with PC games?
It's not really a question of whether they can do it or not, they probably could. It's a question of would Microsoft would let them do it. Sadly that would be a no.

it'll be Xbox only anyway, since in works half off the Reach System on the Xbox.

It's not really a question of whether they can do it or not, they probably could. It's a question of would Microsoft would let them do it. Sadly that would be a no.

it'll be Xbox only anyway, since in works half off the Reach System on the Xbox.
True. :S

What Halo I want to see on PC is halo wars, i think it could have been much better on there than xbox.
The whole Idea if Halo Wars was that you can put a RTS on a Console, that is pretty much the only reason why they made it.

They're not going to put it on PC.

The whole Idea if halo wars was that you can put a RTS on a Console, that is pretty much the only reason why they made it.

They're not going to put it on PC.
Don't get me wrong, I still found it good, I just think it could have been better.

Did you guys know that halo was originally going to be an rts but they focused too much on one character (master chief) so they made it a FPS

I do have to say that it's going to be legend... wait for it... I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the rest of this is... DARY.

NewspaperCrane said:
I do have to say that it's going to be legend... wait for it... I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the rest of this is... DARY.

That was lame. Here's something lamer.

Attachments

• image-3247150017.png
    image-3247150017.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 89
Back