• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Happy belated 3 years

ParcelFace

Hi all,

Haven't been on here properly since a long time ago and I've just passed the 3 year mark (woooooo) so I thought I'd write a blog post.
In those 3 years so many members have come and gone and we have seen the rise and fall of minecraft classic and survival and the servers associated with them. Each time I find myself stumbling upon the thought of this community as a whole I get all nostalgic and remember all the good times I've both experience and seen other people experience. Like when towns were first added and I journeyed like 5000 generic distance measurements with a boat and lots of cookies only for him to ride me ( ;) ). Or the time in 1.7.3 where I made some guy travel 2500 more generic distance measurements to find out why I was being a derp and none of the rails I made went in the right way. Or the transition between 1.7.3 and 1.8 where there was a rise of communities in the survival world such as Petra and Vault ???. Also, shout out to Caprica FOUR FOR YOU CAPRICA YOU GO CAPRICA.
While I haven't actually played much with anybody on the community for about 18 months or so, I want to thank everybody for making these 3 years pretty damn special and for allowing this safe haven of acceptance and communal value to play a pretty major role in the shaping of my mentality and maturity.
Also, sorry das for this magnificent piece of griefing I did a couple of hours into my stay </3
183977_beafadc7871a55565af46742baeefcec_zps729bfc76.png
(HOLY JESUS ALFI'S A BUILDER)

Anyway, I'm rambling on a bit now, so I'll finish up. My exams are finished are officially over on Monday at 10am GMT, so I'll try to find some time to play with you beautiful peoples.

Peace out,
ParcelFace/Jantey
(@perfrifery if you want to holla @ me)

Back