• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Harassment: Warning graphic Language

Grunts_II

I am getting abused by SethDuffy10 and Cammy_mustache for apparently griefing their wall and other building when I haven't done anything of the sort.

They continuously abuse me when I'm on.

I say to get a mod to check who griefed it but they say they don't need to as they know it was me.

I haven't done anything of the sort and the abuse is really getting to me now.

2011-08-16_20.47.19.png
2011-08-16_20.51.14.png

Possibly, you may have done something that angered them (or they are being total asswipes).
Anyways, the way they reacted is unacceptable.

As it says I just logged on and the first thing that happens is that they abuse me and no matter what, it just ins't acceptable.

Even if you *have* griefed (which I doubt you did - these just seem like horribly bad trolls) - this is an unacceptable way to speak to anyone, whether they have done something wrong or not. They're probably in for a joy ride to beautiful Banville with the world-famous bus driver Barnard McBanhammer.

Even if you *have* griefed (which I doubt you did - these just seem like horribly bad trolls) - this is an unacceptable way to speak to anyone, whether they have done something wrong or not. They're probably in for a joy ride to beautiful Banville with the world-famous bus driver Barnard McBanhammer.
Yes I also sense the mighty banhammer.

Back