Haunted experiences

nackacat

Hey guys, I'm really freaked out right now. I had nightmares all night last night., and when me and my mom woke up this morning, both of the closet doors in our living room were wide open, a photo album had been pulled out, and was sitting opened up on the sofa. I think my apartment is haunted :confused:

There have been times before where my mom said she felt like she was being choked in the middle of the night. And one instance where my boyfriend slept over, and swore he saw the old picture of my grandmother move.
Not to mention countless happenings at our old house, and things happening to both my sisters.

Anyone else have weird experiences like this? Should I be freaking out? I've never had hurtful incidents with ghosties but it seems like everyone else in my family has.

I recommend contacting professor Elvin Gadd for assistance.
Call my brother. Or..
Ghostbusters-80s-films-328111_1024_768.jpg

+ I don't Belive in Ghosts. Troll?

https://www.team9000.net/entries/my-room-is-quite-possibly-haunted.717/

I might add that since that blog was posted, one of my two cats has started laying at my window in my room. She will literally stare into the air, looking like she is about to piss herself. I don't know what she is looking at, but it may just be the ghost. Also, while taking my profile picture for Facebook, you could CLEARLY see an orb in the background.

As far as I know, my ghost is not a demonic presence. I can't say the same for you, because your's is violent.

Hey guys, I'm really freaked out right now. I had nightmares all night last night., and when me and my mom woke up this morning, both of the closet doors in our living room were wide open, a photo album had been pulled out, and was sitting opened up on the sofa. I think my apartment is haunted :confused:

There have been times before where my mom said she felt like she was being choked in the middle of the night. And one instance where my boyfriend slept over, and swore he saw the old picture of my grandmother move.
Not to mention countless happenings at our old house, and things happening to both my sisters.

Anyone else have weird experiences like this? Should I be freaking out? I've never had hurtful incidents with ghosties but it seems like everyone else in my family has.
Here's what you gotta do.

Put a bar of chocolate on the table in the living room.
Leave it there for a week, dont look at it, dont even go in the same room.

If it's gone the next week ghosts dont exist.

Ghost story time! Yes, I have two. One is kinda long, one is short. One I think is totally awesome, the other I am scared of.
Totally Awesome: When I was younger, like 2, I had an imaginary friend named Eddy. Eddy would always help me with everything, such as dressing myself, I would come out of my room in the morning, matched, buttoned up correctly and my shoes tied, at two. My mom would as me how I did that and I would say "Eddy helped me!". I would also, in the middle of the night, play under my crib with Eddy in pitch black dark. One day, I went to my mom and said "Eddy left" she asked why and I replied "She said I don't need her anymore". After this day, I couldnt dress myself, I would sleep with the door open and a nightlight. A few weeks passed and we were looking at old photos of my mom and my aunt when they were younger. I saw a picture of my aunt and said "Thats eddy!" my mom said "No thats your aunt!" I insisted it was Eddy. Well, my moms mom apparently had a still born before my mom, a girl, whose name was Edna. That, to me, is totally epic. I had a real imaginary friend, what now.

Now the scary one, for me: I was at a friends house like 2 months ago. Now this friends house, she knows is haunted, they all do. I didn't want to believe her, because it would freak me out. Well one night, at 3am, she had passed out and was totally and completely in a deep sleep. Well, her lamp turned on, it's one of those twisty clicky lamps, where you have to twist the little thing and it makes a click. Well it turned on *click* turned off *click*. The lamp was NO where near her. Well... I left and went home at 3am, and I havent slept there since. I was scared shitless.

I do remember one time when I was laying in bed and for some odd reason I couldn't breath at all.I started to panic and about 7 seconds later I could breath.

Well the weird thing is I'm never bothered by anything ghostly or weird. I dont get choked, or see weird objects or shadows. The only thing that happens to me is I have nightmares every night.
But everyone around me is haunted O___O'
Like another time I slept at my boyfriends house and there was this shadow moving on the ceiling and we both thought it was each other moving our feet. Until I told him to stop and he said he thought you were moving your feet. Then we looked at the shadow and it stopped. then started moving again slowly. So he yelled at it to "GO AWAY" and the shadow rapidly fled from the ceiling and we didnt see it since... >_>

One time I played Runescape for 18 hours straight and I went to get a drink and there were hobgoblins chillin' in the kitchen :confused: Weird?

If you have a pet, keep them in your room or in your bed, i keep my dog in my bed because he loves to chill and snuggle. Just hold your pet when you feel frightened.

Alright guys... I have a serious question and I want a few decent answers.

If your house suddenly became target of the demon from the movie "The Last Exorcism" I am not posting the link to this because this is the single scariest movie I have ever seen... Anyways... Your house becomes haunted with this demon and one of your family members becomes possesed... You have to spend 1 night at the house... In your room... You can choose 3 things in your room to have with you in your bed for the night. What will they be and could you last the night?

Alright guys... I have a serious question and I want a few decent answers.

If your house suddenly became target of the demon from the movie "The Last Exorcism" I am not posting the link to this because this is the single scariest movie I have ever seen... Anyways... Your house becomes haunted with this demon and one of your family members becomes possesed... You have to spend 1 night at the house... In your room... You can choose 3 things in your room to have with you in your bed for the night. What will they be and could you last the night?
Grenade, full-sized explosion-proof safe with emergency escape handle on the inside, and a tank of breathable air.

Grenade, full-sized explosion-proof safe with emergency escape handle on the inside, and a tank of breathable air.

Alright... You mean business... That's good... Because if you watched the movie... The only way to get ridnof the demon is to kill the host... So... Alright :)

I'd choose: My S&W .460, 5000 Teddys and 2000 Blankeys :confused:

Back