Have you seen the Bronies documentary?

RioDeal

So I'm watching Netflix and I happen to see a documentary called "Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Now when i first saw it i had my shares of doubts and lots of "Really?" but overall it was well done and i can understand why its growing so fast. However I would never pick on anyone for being a bronie because we all have the choice of what we like to watch and be a fan of it. To me as long its not harmful or causes cancer then its ok :p But really if anyone has questions and doubt check it out i think you'll find some really useful answers. Now if you ask me if I'll be watching MLP?my answer is still no or maybe while channel surfing I really don't know but all I know is documentary was very interesting and you should see it. Now i posted this on the forum to see if anyone has watched and wanted to share some comments on what do you think? or if your a bronie share us your comments. and tell us what got you into watching the show. And those that are not bronies but has seen the documentary of course be respectful on your comments please. However I will be sending more reply's to Wooty we need more ponys!.....in colsplay XD

Speaking of bronies, anyone else hear about that one parody molestia thing getting taken down by Hasbro

IT REALLY DISTURBS ME HOW GROWN MEN CAN WATCH AND ENJOY THIS SHOW. THEY ARE NOT THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENJOY IT. THEY ARE CREEPY MANCHILD PEDOPHILE RAPISTS. EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ONLY WATCH THAT SHOW FOR THE SEXUAL SATISFACTION.

PLEASE HOSBOR PROTECT MY CHILDREN.

Back