• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HeaDAchE (random but not pointless)

do you miss n00bus?

• YES!!! (<_>)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • meh....kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • meh...**** him

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bus

omfg someone....plz help...im getting a headache of earthquake-like proportions.

Algebra:
Uniform Motion Problems:

Q: Prince Charles and Princess Diana were 63 miles apart at dawn. Prince Charles began the journey to the meeting place at 7:00 a.m. at 3 mph. Three hours later, Princess Diana set out to meet him. If they met at 4:00 p.m., how fast did the princess travel?

A: (brain explodes)...(dog comes into my room and licks my brains off the floor)...(taken to hospital)...(doctor claims ive died of an overload of math problems that have nothing to do with my life whatsoever and will not apply to my everyday life EVER!!!)
not really..but this is a completely perfect example of why YOU GUYS ARE HERE (^_^)

The princess was moving at 9MPH, the formula for solving the problem is:

(speed of prince)*(time of prince) + (speed of princess)*(time of princess) = distance travelled

filling that in with actualy known variables:

9*3 + 4*x = 63
27 + 4*x = 63
4*x = 36
x = 9

9 MPH! Math comes very easily for me (I have a high A in my calculus class).

"I am not only an ownage programmer, I am also a genious!" <- My life story

roffle i wish Texas Instruments could finally gain some common sense and end all frustration by finally making a calculator that has variables
it seems like im the only one who has thought about that.
DONT STEAL MY IDEAS DOUBLE MAN!!! YOU MAY TAKE THEM AND TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING FROM THEM, BUT YU MAY NOT TAKE THE CREDIT AWAY FROM ME!!!!

my TI calc does have solvable variables XD. Plus, if your too lazy to buy one, Microsoft Excel can solve multi var equations too.

really? i was told that TI never made a variable enabled calculator..
IVE BEEN LIED TO!?!?!? BY MY MATH TEACHER!?!?!?!?

ok HOLY **** I GIVE THE **** UP!!!
someone go to this address and give me the ****ing answers
roffle its racking my brain how i cant remember these answers and history was my best god damn subject
****ing history channel is one of my favorite channels, and even i cant seem to grasp some of these, IVE DONE ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE IN THE TAKS TEST LAST YEAR I CANT REMEBER ANY OF THE ANSWERS XDXDXCDRAS
anyway hers t3h address : http://www.glencoe.com/qe/qe96.php?qi=2581

tak11_obj1_twelv.gif

The organization that fills in the blank is ____. Obj 1: TEKS US6D
a. the United Nations
b. the World Trade Organization
:Dc. the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
d. the League of Nations

WOW FURRY THANKS FOR THE HELP
_,!,, hey furry heres another question,,!,_
afurrynoob is:
a. a non-helpful ass
b. very helpful