Hearthstone (It had to happen.)

Just got Alexandria from a card pack, and I think that the grind aspect is less there because of the new quests

/Revive

So does anyone still play this? I got it a while ago but recently got back into playing it. It's pretty fun but I'm only really good with the Priest, and I hate playing against Druids...

From my experience, it's not a bad game. It is a little irritating when you notice there's a clear imbalance when it comes to playing against someone with more cards available to make decks with. It pretty much turns into a 'hope and pray' type game, as you wait for your opponent to mess up, and even then, there's a good chance you still won't win.

I do play it every now and then just to play it. I am also good with the priest but I can manage with a hunter. What chiba said pretty much nails it

Yeah I still play now and then too, just like Chiba said tho, the game gets a little imbalanced when dealing with people that have decks built further than yours.

Im in a simluar situation where playing the game isnt as fun as it could be, I am looking forward to naxrammas but it has become stale and imbalanced

I really don't think the game is really imbalanced. Sure it helps to have some of the expert cards that will make your deck stronger,but I was able to get every card I needed for two decks in a week of playing the game. In my opinion the game is decided on how lucky you get with card draw, and if you know how to combo the cards you have. Sure it can be annoying to play against someone who has multiple legendaries in their deck, but I've managed to make it to rank 7 with a deck that has only 6 rares and one legendary.

This game is destroying my free time. Also if you play zoo I hope you get an unhealthy disease.

So.... anyone still play this? I'm considering getting back into it.

I played it for a while, but it got to the point where I had to decide to either pay to keep having fun, or just not play anymore. I chose the latter, and now it's especially true with the new expansion. I still love watching it on twitch though.

Back