• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hecticrapidz Cool --> Builder

HecticRapidz

mine 4 part 1.JPG

mine 4 part  2 .JPG

mine 4 part  3 .JPG

mine 4 part  4 JPG.JPG

mine 4 part  5 .JPG

my second house

cool application.JPG

My third House

Mine 5 part 1.JPG

Mine 5 part 2.JPG

Mine 5 part 3.JPG

The View off my diving board

Mine 5 part  4.JPG

I hope u lyked them! :)

I'm loving your houses! Keep up the good work! You can keep posting on this thread instead of creating new ones ;)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to Builder, but keep up the good work! We typically don't consider promotion to Builder until you've got at least 40+ hours logged on the server. So keep building and get some more time in under your belt.

*>>UPDATE<<*

Just a tower I've been working on

I couldn't get views from all sides as there was limited space,

Minecraft tower.JPG

Minecraft tower 2 .JPG

Hope you like them xD :)

*>>UPDATE<<*

My house in guest 275

Minecraft 7.JPG

The entrance to my bedroom

Minecraft 7 (2).JPG

Up my water elevator ( a long way up as vanilla put it )

Minecraft 7 (3).JPG

The view from my loft

Minecraft 7 (4).JPG

As usual hope you like them :)

Wait, so are all the pictures thus far to this post of the same house with additions/updates?

new house and road

House Topside

Minecraft 8 topside.JPG

House underground
Minecraft 8 bottom side, main  .JPG

My underground bedroom

Minecraft 8 bottomside bedroom .JPG

The road joshua and i made that runs around the island our houses are in >>>

The circut road me and joshua_x.JPG

The entrance i made to the road from my house

my entrance to the road.JPG

We also made a tunnel road under the river as shown

The circut road me and joshua_x (2) .JPG

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.
Akamus! :O I haven't seen you in ages! :O

halow hectic, so ya, there was a griefer and no one wanted to help, so i decided i was done with team9000 classic and i griefed the griefer :) yup i got banned and he didnt, the admins sure know how to handle these things :p anyway seya l8er

Back