Heh, it seems I never made one of these...

thee_pro

And it probably shoulda stayed that way...

Hello, I am thee_pro (don't ask the reason for the name... it goes a ways back and I had to shorten it to "pro" to keep it from being offensive) and this is my REALLY long overdue welcome thread.
Engineer on classic server
Forum troll at night
20 years old, no job
Brony
Thats about it...

Now if you would be so kind as to show me to the nearest thread that needs to be trolled...

Ohai, chicken. o3o
Welcome to Team9000 fellow brony. ;D
Oh btw, would you mind explaining this....
tumblr_lm5eg9cKiB1qzlck8o1_500.jpg

thee_pro said:
And it probably shoulda stayed that way...

Hello, I am thee_pro (don't ask the reason for the name... it goes a ways back and I had to shorten it to "pro" to keep it from being offensive)
What was it? :D

Just kill the cat already and you will be able to finish your damn cereal!
That gif is not actually repeating, it's just that it would take several years to finish the full gif and we just keep switching pages before it can fully finish.

At around frame 16,481,238,512,634, the stickman takes out a gun and shoots the cat, but a new one jumps up again from the floor.

That gif is not actually repeating, it's just that it would take several years to finish the full gif and we just keep switching pages before it can fully finish.

At around frame 16,481,238,512,634, the stickman takes out a gun and shoots the cat, but a new one jumps up again from the floor.
*opens new tab*
*goes to doneyhews profile*
*leaves tab open for days*
All right stick man...make your move...

Back