Hei everyone

Mrtino916

Hei everyone I'm starting to redo my stay here so act like I'm new and I never existed until now xD! I'm planning to stay over a year here and I hope that works. I play Minecraft, TF2 and yeah we'll let's get to the greeting from you guys! :D :laugh:

Hello Mrtino, I'm glad you've decided to stay. I'm also happy to see you trying to reach out to the community and make yourself known, at least a little bit. So, welcome my child, to the depths of the unknown. May your stay here bring you many fond memories to reminisce on later in life.

Edit: Ignore rsmv.. he'll just make things worse.. he apparently missed the ending to MY blog.

Welcome, mrtino. I don't know you, but maybe that will change in the near future. You have a snoopy avatar which is already +1 points from me. :) I hope Team9000 becomes as much of a home to you, as it is for me. We're always willing to accept more into our family.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

haaaaai sexy
lover_damon_by_kriisti-d58l0q0.gif

Hey! I'm David, an engineer in Classic! You might know me, but we haven't fully met :3 Hope that changes soon! Hop on Mumble and maybe we'll see eachother :D Good idea to stay in this community bro, totally nice place to be in! Been here for a year and a half and am enjoying it alot! Alot of peepa here will make you feel like family and wanted. So in other words: Welcome!

Oh hi there person-I've-totally-never-seen-before, welcome ba---....Welcome for the totally-first-time ever!

Hey! I'm David, an engineer in Classic! You might know me, but we haven't fully met :3 Hope that changes soon! Hop on Mumble and maybe we'll see eachother :D Good idea to stay in this community bro, totally nice place to be in! Been here for a year and a half and am enjoying it alot! Alot of peepa here will make you feel like family and wanted. So in other words: Welcome!
ENGINEER IS SPY!

Ohai that!!! Welcome to your reacuring nightmare... (teehee pun for those of you who get it) this is going to be your home for... Well... I guess forever! :D i'm bob! Nice yo meet you *extends hand out for handshake*

Back