• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HELL YEA!

kingjok3r

So today I got my Corsair H100 water cooler :D
I was wanting to get my new case at the same time, but none of the local stores had some in stock, sadly :(
BUT! I have ordered one, and I shall receive it in a few days :D
It's a CoolerMaster Storm Trooper. Nice case.
My current case is only 3 months old as some may recall from my previous threads. It's a CoolerMaster Storm Scout, a nice case. Problem is, the video card i'm getting is well, 0.5 inches too long. Since I didn't want to mod the case, I bought a new one :)

I'll keep you guys updated when I get the case and transfer all my stuff :D

Nice, I was going to get the CM Storm, but I like having my drives hidden. Very nice case though. I hope you have a webcam or something I want to see you assemble it. I'm getting a Cosmos II. Hopefully next week, and hopefully everyone will watch me put it together.

@Casham noctua's are epic for air-cooling, that was one of my choices, but my DIMMS have heat sinks so it wouldn't have fit if i recall
@Jerzey My bro does the assembling, cbl management and all, but i can film/take pics while we do it :) also Cosmos II is such a nice case, but it's like 300-400 i believe.. a bit out of what i want to pay for my first ever custom pc build.. next one i'll go even more nuts :)

@king, the Trooper. Sorry. I was going to get that, but I want to go even bigger than my last build. :p However the CM Trooper came in at a VERY VERY close 2nd. Its an awesome case with awesome cooling, and LOTS of potential configurations, and that nice rubber handle. mmmm..... Also thanks, now I also added the H100 to my build and dropped that CM cooler.

@Jerzey I had a few in mind for a new case, all had awesome features, but i kept going back to the trooper. Also, what are your thoughts on the Asus DCUII 7970? I know it's an AMD and not many like AMD, but it sounds awesome.

Back