Hellfire-Phone App

Cheese7710

Hello all. I was shown this game by a friend, and I wanted to share it with you. It's called Hellfire.

hellfire-super-284509-0-s-307x512.jpg

In this game, you use creatures you collect through events, summoning, or capturing in combat to aid you in battle. Most creatures can be got through gems you obtain in events or by having allies, but some can be bought with Moba/Firecoins (the premium currency). Creatures that are of a certain rarity have abilities to aid you in combat, such as healing, delaying enemy turns, and inflicting status ailments.

Creatures rarity is determined by stars. 1-star creatures are very weak, however they can be used to level up your stronger creatures. you rarely want to use a 5-star creature to level up another creature. If you get two of the same creature, you can evolve them, making a stronger version of the creature with a better look. Some creatures have stories behind them that you can read.

Event92_Death_Skinchanger_1.jpg
Event92_Death_Skinchanger_2.jpg
Event92_Death_Skinchanger_3.jpg
Event92_Death_Skinchanger_4.jpg

Example of a creature, from Stage 1 to Stage 4 of evolution. This is represented by the four bars on the upper left corner of the screen. on the bottom left corner you can see the level (this one is level one the entire time). You can also see that it has an ability to hit all enemies on screen. The purple background determines that it is of the Death element (I'll get more into elements later)

Lores_Skinchanger_1.jpg
Lores_Skinchanger_2.jpg
Lores_Skinchanger_3.jpg
Lores_Skinchanger_4.jpg

Example of this creature's lore (not every creature does this, but this particular creature has more lore than most do.)

Combat is done by flicking magic orbs at enemies. The element of these orbs is determined by a team of 9 of your creatures. Three of them make one orb, so you have 3 orbs.

1-1-1
2-2-2 =How your attacks are set up. Once you use the 3rd one, it resets to the 1st one again.
3-3-3

The elements in this game are Fire, Water, Earth, and Death. Water beats Fire, Fire beats Death, Death beats Earth, and Earth beats water.

I know I am not the best at describing this game, but I would like to invite you all to play this game, share info, rare creatures you have collected, ect. You don't have to, but if you do play, I would like it if you add me as an ally and mention that I invited you to the game when prompted. You get exclusive creatures and prizes for every person you invite.

My Username: Cheese7710 (because it's rarely something different)

If anyone else has played this or tries it after reading this, I would like to hear your opinion on the game.

Well, in a sense yes, but except you can't trade cards yet :(

However, helping allies leads you towards getting more and rarer creatures.

Here's a video of some gameplay (Note this guy is using something that allows his computer to play mobile apps)
The numbers nextto the enemies are how many turns until they attack, and the color of their health bar is their element (fire-red, water-blue, earth-green, purple-death)

You cannot directly face opponents, but there are competitions that appear weekly in order to provide that thrill. these are usually dungeons and raid boss events.

*NOTE* Although the video makes it look laggy, it all depends on how powerful your phone is. mine runs it almost lagless as long as im near a strong wifi spot.

Back