hello im wertosos

I am late to this convo.....so please refer to everything everyone else has said. and welcome to t9k. Be mindful that we are far more than just minecraft, so jump on mumble, find one of us, see what we are playing, and jump on in.

I am late to this convo.....so please refer to everything everyone else has said. and welcome to t9k. Be mindful that we are far more than just minecraft, so jump on mumble, find one of us, see what we are playing, and jump on in.
Btw: do we have a TF2 Server? :D I just downloaded it, and would love if someone could teach me how to play :D

I believe that we do indeed have a TF2 server. Hop on mumble, I am sure there are plenty of people to play with.

Really? :eek: You tried the Echo Cancellation, or whatever? Maybe there's an external EQ messing with it or something. No idea :L
I did echo cancellation, made sure that all of the input and output audio devices were fixed, but it just screamed "EHREHREHREHREH" at me, so I'm just waiting until I get back home to Colorado to try again. I'll be back there tomorrow.

Back