Hello ladies.

DarkPrime25

What is this? I have returned? With a weird cat?? HOW ABSURD!!!!!!!
Yes, I'm not dead. I'm not alive either. I'm in between. To be honest, that was a pretty long break from the forums...heheh...
Well, the good thing is, I'm back! And I'll be going back to Mumble too! The reason I haven't been on Mumble recently was because of my parents. They didn't feel comfortable with me talking to STRANGERS. But alas, I gained their trust, and I can be on Mumble again! I can't wait! Coincidentally, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of being on T9k Classic! Yay! Oh yeah, here's your weird cat.
DSC_0685.JPG

Hey ladies, look at the cat, now back to me, back to the cat, now back to me. Sadly, that kitty isn't me. But if he stop using those lady scented pet shampoo and switch to Old Spice Shampoo For Amphibians, then your pet could smell like me. Look down, back up again. Where are you? You are on the lilypad with the Frog your pet could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. Its an oyster with the cat food your cat loved. Look again. The cat food is now flies. Anything is possible when your pet smells like Old Spice and not a lady. Im on a dog.

Yes, I'm not dead. I'm not alive either. I'm in between. To be honest, that was a pretty long break from the forums...heheh...
Well, the good thing is, I'm back! And I'll be going back to Mumble too! The reason I haven't been on Mumble recently was because of my parents. They didn't feel comfortable with me talking to STRANGERS. But alas, I gained their trust, and I can be on Mumble again! I can't wait! Coincidentally, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary of being on T9k Classic! Yay! Oh yeah, here's your weird cat.
View attachment 91309
Yesh.png

Welcome back.

As you can see, I've kept the place in good nick for you.

View attachment 91309
The cat is all, "Darkprime may have returned, but we all still know who the master is."

Welcome back that engie I met several months ago!

Back