Hello, my name is oozinator...

this thread is beginning to derail...

Now it's fully derailed.

sb.jpg

My name is DarkPrime25, and I am a T9k-aholic.
And on this site I have never seen so many people really wanting to Dark my Prime.
They really want to...they just deny it.

You know that I always want to Dark your Prime!

Oh and I am mcfar45 and I am a t9k-aholic

I spend ages on mumble, the forums and games with T9K and always am struggling to get my work done on time. If there are any tips out there for how to curb the addiction so I can get work done and not fail uni that would seriously be great! :D :D

I spend ages on mumble, the forums and games with T9K and always am struggling to get my work done on time. If there are any tips out there for how to curb the addiction so I can get work done and not fail uni that would seriously be great! :D :D
unfortunately by joining Team9000, you agreed to the terms and conditions, which clearly state that you shall not succeed in uni as your life has now become Team9000, and only Team9000. Good luck anyways :D

Easy! Open your hosts file at %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts, and reroute the Team9000 IP to your uni website. :D

My name is mlg_noob2 here, but I am known as mlg_noob1 on the classic minecraft site. I enjoy the game, though I think older versions of the beta should be free to download as well.

For some reason, I am not able to post my minecraft creation picture. If you see any creation that says "dig it" with an arrow pointing into a hole, thats mine. Its on a server that a player called anroob was on. I would appreciate a rank up to builder like him. Ask him for verification as well as I have shown my underground cavern to him. Did I mention I was new as well?

My name is mlg_noob2 here, but I am known as mlg_noob1 on the classic minecraft site. I enjoy the game, though I think older versions of the beta should be free to download as well.

For some reason, I am not able to post my minecraft creation picture. If you see any creation that says "dig it" with an arrow pointing into a hole, thats mine. Its on a server that a player called anroob was on. I would appreciate a rank up to builder like him. Ask him for verification as well as I have shown my underground cavern to him. Did I mention I was new as well?
I'm sorry, but this is the wrong place for this.

Not only is it the wrong place, you can't ask for promo and you can't get direct promo to builder and skip Cool. Also, we need pics. No pics, no promo.

Back