• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hello...Owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffinZoRz

So I just got banned from the server for harrassing a player that should be perma banned. Haagan? Yeah I harassed him and I got banned. Well, it's pretty funny how I say something about haagan and get banned while haagan talks the smae **** and sits there with nothing happening. I'm done with this ****ing server and hope it rots.

WHOA WHOA WHOA MUFFIN i agree haagen is an asshole and should fry in hell and i know your still probably not coming back to this site to read this but im gonna say it anyway
i have a feeling that Haagen might be a close friend of Wooty's or something and thats prb why he not getting banned
so...if thats true...holy ****...is it?
i just thought of that as i was typing this

or mayb its cuz no one got a demo so maybe i was just talking outta my ass
heheh happens all the time
no wonder my breath stinks XD

trust us muffin with Wooty and God as my witness you will be unbanned and haagen will be banned or my name isnt Derrick N. Garner!
wait a minute...thats not my name xD
o well ill try anyway

DIe YOU DAM NATZI BASTARD
G0 TO HELL AND SUCK HITLER'S **** (the main differnce between u and hitler)

(im agenst muffin being banned)

afurrynoob said:
DIe YOU DAM NATZI BASTARD
G0 TO HELL AND SUCK HITLER'S **** (the main differnce between u and hitler)

(im agenst muffin being banned)

hahahahaha ITS NAZI* not natzi

if t3h 1337 c0c0nut s0up
wants have a random name such as that
then why shouldnt he not be able to?
tell me this haagen?
why the **** is your name haagen?
did your mom name you after the ice cream she ate constantly when she was pregnant with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back