• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hello...Owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT AN IDEA!!!
Campaign Ads
like this one:

Are your kids playing cs with a FaGGoT? Are you currently playing cs servers that you think have some of the biggest FaGGoTs? Well obviously youve never played with Haagen Dabong in DarkFX.
Also, Haagen has some sick-ass fantasies, for example heres a video, taken last week at a cancer hospital. we clearly see Haagen going into an invalid cancer patient's room, masquerading as a male nurse (FaGGoT). more video taken inside the room, via the KGB machine's specially placed security camera, of Haagen raping and clitorally mutilating te female invalid cancer patient.
Is this the kind of person you want your kids playing Counter-Strike with?

Hi, im n00bus
for blatant disregard of any family values, without the ass raping and clitoral mutilation of a female cancer patient, vote for me
because I WANT TO BE THE ONLY ASSHOLE ON THIS SERVER!!!
this ad sponsored and payed for by enemies, n00bs, friends, family, and unknowningly specified persons all of which contacted n00bus)

Haagen said:
i believe that parents wouldnt want there kids to read that either... just shut up your so annoying
ill shut up when you can make a valid comeback
you little ****

he's really gone?
you mean...i won?
i won....i won....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...well ok actually we won
but i was the one who made the thread that got him to finally leave
w000000t
double man if this is true
then **** the ultimatum
you're offically off the h00k ^^

bull**** i wont believe you as long as i live
even if haagen himself came here and proved it himself
i dont give 2 ****s about it

I Dont Care Let Me Enjoy My Moment Lol!!!
You ****ing Faggot
Im Breaking Down The Eighth Wall Again
Bbq = Lol
Just In Case You Didnt Know!!!!!!!!!!

i know you're not on his side
i just didnt want you ****ing up this moment for me
god damn it

t
o
o

f
i