Hello peoples

KEEN. WELCOME TO DIE.

...actually, welcome to T9k. We do a huge variety of games, you'll be most interested in TF2 and Killing Floor. Good news for you, KF is pretty famous here. Most people like it more than TF2. *sneer*

Anyways, important things on the list would be to check out our TF2 threads(Trade,General), and download Mumble so you can chat with us during gamenights, or any other time.

And for the rest of you, respect this guy. He's astoundingly skilled at every game I've seen him play so far.

KEEN. WELCOME TO DIE.

...actually, welcome to T9k. We do a huge variety of games, you'll be most interested in TF2 and Killing Floor. Good news for you, KF is pretty famous here. Most people like it more than TF2. *sneer*

Anyways, important things on the list would be to check out our TF2 threads(Trade,General), and download Mumble so you can chat with us during gamenights, or any other time.

And for the rest of you, respect this guy. He's astoundingly skilled at every game I've seen him play so far.
I will check out the threads and news. Thank you Zen. I'll also be sure to download Mumble.

Hello you handsome rogue.
I'm David or ninjadavid because I am 2 slices of a bagel with a butter in the middle. One that's been closed together and doused with a glass of milk.
Welcome.

Back