Hello T9K, I am Zahldar.

Zahldar

It's been years since I've done an introductory forum post, so please bear with me.

I am Zahldar on the internet, but Jedidiah (or Jed) in the real world. I am seventeen years of age. I live in the United States; Oklahoma to be specific. If you want to know very specifically where I live, I will exchange this information for cookies.

While Minecraft is my bread-and-butter game, I do enjoy other ones such as Halo (who would've thought?), the Total War line of games, basically all Valve games (Team Fortress 2, Half Life 1 and 2, etc), and many more.

My involvement with Team9000 began with the arbitrary joining of its resident Classic Server. Since then, it's been almost two weeks; but in even such a short time, I can see this is a very great community. One I hope to stay with for quite a while.

Feel free to ask me anything you wish. I am, as they say, an open book.

Welcome to Team9000 Zahldar!
home to this:
images

and this:
images

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I am Zennai, unofficially the official Team9000 overlord of pumpkins. I also partake in TF2 engineering and piloting giant stompy robots in MWO. Call me Zen, I like it when people call me Zen. I'm okay if people call me Zennai, though. Just don't call me Zennifer. You arrived at a quite opportune time, the T9k Minecraft map has been wiped recently and shows real promise this time around.

Take a cruise around, but don't be looking for a bruisin'. If you do want a bruisin', simply paint a Ghastly Gibus and walk around wearing it when in proximity of Vorsprung.

Hope you enjoy your time here, because you're never leaving. Ever.

I am Zennai, unofficially the official Team9000 overlord of pumpkins. I also partake in TF2 engineering and piloting giant stompy robots in MWO. Call me Zen, I like it when people call me Zen. I'm okay if people call me Zennai, though. Just don't call me Zennifer. You arrived at a quite opportune time, the T9k Minecraft map has been wiped recently and shows real promise this time around.

Take a cruise around, but don't be looking for a bruisin'. If you do want a bruisin', simply paint a Ghastly Gibus and walk around wearing it when in proximity of Vorsprung.

It's been years since I've done an introductory forum post, so please bear with me.

I am Zahldar on the internet, but Jedidiah (or Jed) in the real world. I am seventeen years of age. I live in the United States; Oklahoma to be specific. If you want to know very specifically where I live, I will exchange this information for cookies.

While Minecraft is my bread-and-butter game, I do enjoy other ones such as Halo (who would've thought?), the Total War line of games, basically all Valve games (Team Fortress 2, Half Life 1 and 2, etc), and many more.

My involvement with Team9000 began with the arbitrary joining of its resident Classic Server. Since then, it's been almost two weeks; but in even such a short time, I can see this is a very great community. One I hope to stay with for quite a while.

Feel free to ask me anything you wish. I am, as they say, an open book.
Pssst. if you are a brony, stay away from Vorsprung!

Welcome to Team9000 Zahldar!
home to this: [Most Interesting Man In the World with a different head]
images

and this: [Pony!]
images
Oh noes! Ponies! However, thank you!

Hello, Zen! It's nice to see another TF2 player; although I've never played MWO. I shall refrain from calling you Zennifer, if that is how you feel about it. I'm glad I managed to appear after the Minecraft map was wiped, because I'm looking to be involved in it; and starting just before it was wiped would have sucked!

I will not paint any Ghastly Gibus on myself, then, because I do not wish to get into any trouble or acquire any bruises.

And as they say: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Thank you for the welcome!

Pssst. if you are a brony, stay away from Vorsprung!
I'm only half a brony; does that count?

Welcome to team9000 Zaaaaaahhhhhhllldddaaarrrr.

Enjoy all the things we offer like gamenights and cake :D

Take a cruise around, but don't be looking for a bruisin'. If you do want a bruisin', simply paint a Ghastly Gibus and walk around wearing it when in proximity of Vorsprung..
Don't even joke about that man, it's a crime against nature.
I'm no even going to tolerate that.

For the record, the "different head" on that "the most interesting man in the world" picture is the face of our Grand Overlord, Fearless Leader President-For-Life Wooty, Esq. Also known as Wooty, Wootybooty, Wooty, Woot, and SexBot9000.

Back