Hello There!

Hey guys! Im saul, im not exactly new but havent done my intro thread yet :D so.....I have an odd sense of humor but have to bottle it up or i may be banned lol I prefer to create more serious creation and im very anti rainbow colored things (probably includes ponies :p) ummm i love to visit funnyjunk but not 4chan because i feel i have some innocence left in me somewhere :D I hate starting my sentences with "I's" but todays an exeception. I LOVE SKYRIM, kirby, black ops and shocking random things :poop: i prefer people with a sense of humor and am not keen on ritical personalities. You will find my personality constantly shifts from perfectionist to jokester quickly and umm heres a photo to break the ice....
7692.jpg

Hai there anti-pony guy! lol at Zovator, Rainbow Dash not only has a Rainbow mane, but is also a pony.

Pretty funny if you ask me :p

Hello there and nice to see you around here. I believe I've run into you in classic. Welcome to the community. They're a lively bunch.

what pony hater have i seen, on my computer screen?
anyways, welcome to team9000 ^^
Maybe you can fill me in on how so many, bronies? have popped up virtually overnight. I seriously dont get it lol they are all over funnyjunk.com and i feel like i missed a vital day of the internet or some sort of catastrofic world even including ponies or some viral video? idk honestly lol i have a very inappropriate pony picture as a reward x3

Maybe you can fill me in on how so many, bronies? have popped up virtually overnight. I seriously dont get it lol they are all over funnyjunk.com and i feel like i missed a vital day of the internet or some sort of catastrofic world even including ponies or some viral video? idk honestly lol i have a very inappropriate pony picture as a reward x3
we don't want those inappropiate pictures here, we're not 4chan ;)

besides that, i think because mostly teenagers are on the internet.
those teenagers were grown up with movies like aladdin and the lion king and alot of shows alike (yes we love the old disney)
most teenagers will agree that the current kid shows are crap
mlpfim 4th generation is a show that has alot in common with those old shows (especially the way it's drawn)

i still think it's strange that i like bright colored ponies considering i'm always wearing dark clothes, but i don't care at all
every saturday we are as happy as a child with a new toy, every brony knows it's true.

also we (bronies) know that the best thing a human can do is to be kind to others no matter who or what they are, because we know how it is to be treated different because you like something.

tl;dr? magic *snort snort*

Back