• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

hello :)

pioneer100

Hay im so so so sorry for grifing i know thats not right and thats y i dont do it no more after my tower got grifed im so sorry.
I think after all this i LEARNED MY LESSON and please let me back in i love playing on TEAM9000 sorry again :( ps. hay Lzace sorry i feal so bad, im so sorry Bye, i want too play . :(

pioneer 107, pioneer108, pioneer109 and pioneerevenge.

All on the same ip.
pioneer107 - Lzice > Grief-h Tower
pioneer108 - Coulometry > Grief-h white wool house
pioneer109 - Lzice > ip banned 3 account banned
pioneerevenge - Lameducks > grief-h checkered stuff

ok, so my main issue is that you didn't get the message after myself, Lameducks and Coulometry banned you 3 times....

Each time you had the opportunity to stop griefing and follow the rules of this server and yet each time you felt the need to continue on a new account.

While you say you learnt your lesson... you seem to have done this 3 times over.

How do I know that this time will be different? the rules on team9000 are very clear, and fairly easy to follow, as demonstrated by the hundreds of thousands of players we are getting every month who don't get banned

On what basis should I believe you?

-Lzice

OK i know it was int right to do what i did and i read throw the rules and i will start following them for now on. i want to play in Team9000 really bad i so sorry :(... no i really leaned my lesson, like i said ill start following the rules for now on ok sorry :(

Ok, I will let you back on the server.

Please remember that you only get one ban appeal and then your ip is banned permanently.

Happy building

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Back