Hello.

I am not the shadow's ally, yet I utilize it for stealth. I only "adopt" the shadow for a certain amount of time before assassinating it in its tracks after considering me not to be a threat.

The shadows betray you because they belong to Gurw.

And I am disappointed that you did not catch the reference.

come_fe9990_1295498.jpg

how the hell do you do that?
Alright, time for the welcoming part of me where I guide you through things. Find a picture on the internet you like. Provided you're on windows (dunno other OSs well enough to say), find a picture on the internet you like. Right click on it, click "copy image url". Come back here, click the little tree above the box you type in, then hit CTRL+V, then post reply. Voila.

Haven't greeted you yet.
60's Spiderman2 - Copy.png

Also, glad to see I'm not the only Transformers fan around here, and to see the other Transformers fan also is a Decepticon!

EDIT: What bout me Redbox? ;(

Haven't greeted you yet.
View attachment 141977

Also, glad to see I'm not the only Transformers fan around here, and to see the other Transformers fan also is a Decepticon!

EDIT: What bout me Redbox? ;(
Well your avatar is Totoro, so it's kinda hard to guess you were a Transformers fan xD.
Let me guess, Prime? I didn't exactly like Prime, G1 is my time.

Well your avatar is Totoro, so it's kinda hard to guess you were a Transformers fan xD.
Let me guess, Prime? I didn't exactly like Prime, G1 is my time.
Favorites were G1 and Armada.

Armada was the first series I watched as a kid and made Starscream my favorite character. (Imagine my surprise when I found out that his appearance in Armada was special to ONLY Armada and is a sniveling coward in every other incarnation. Still love him though :D )
When I became older I watched a few of the campy G1 episodes and just had a big grin on my face during them all. (First episode of G1 I watched was when they made the Dinobots)

After all of that I bought the original G1 Movie (with Unicron) on VHS and FUCKING LOVED IT! Fun fact, I've listened to A LOT of Stan Bush afterward. Hell I bought a Stan Bush CD and listen to it in my car (which has a Decepticon Logo sticker on it) every now and then.

Lastly, the thing to take away from avatar isn't Totoro (given I still love Miyazaki) but rather who he's dressed as. Which is Jotaro (note the similar names) Kujo, the third main character of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Favorites were G1 and Armada.

Armada was the first series I watched as a kid and made Starscream my favorite character. (Imagine my surprise when I found out that his appearance in Armada was special to ONLY Armada and is a sniveling coward in every other incarnation. Still love him though :D )
When I became older I watched a few of the campy G1 episodes and just had a big grin on my face during them all. (First episode of G1 I watched was when they made the Dinobots)

After all of that I bought the original G1 Movie (with Unicron) on VHS and FUCKING LOVED IT! Fun fact, I've listened to A LOT of Stan Bush afterward. Hell I bought a Stan Bush CD and listen to it in my car (which has a Decepticon Logo sticker on it) every now and then.

Lastly, the thing to take away from avatar isn't Totoro (given I still love Miyazaki) but rather who he's dressed as. Which is Jotaro (note the similar names) Kujo, the third main character of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
yES ARMADA STARSCREAM, he broke my heart and he was fabulous. Best Starscream out there.
I own all of G1, including the movie, and have probably watched the movie more times then I can imagine.
And I did not notice that at first, It just looked like Totoro xD.

Have you read any of the IDW comics? Particularly MTMTE?

Back