Hello.

yES ARMADA STARSCREAM, he broke my heart and he was fabulous. Best Starscream out there.
I own all of G1, including the movie, and have probably watched the movie more times then I can imagine.
And I did not notice that at first, It just looked like Totoro xD.

Have you read any of the IDW comics? Particularly MTMTE?
Haven't read any of the comics. ;(
I've only watched Armada, a chunk of G1, a chunk of The Animated Series, the G1 movie and played War for/Fall of Cybertron.
Even if I did find the comics it would be put on the waiting list of comics/manga/graphic novels I'm reading. Which would put it behind:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, The Flashpoint Paradox, Kick-Ass, V for Vendetta, a couple of Judge Dredd comics and Spider-Man and Punisher Noir.

Favorites were G1 and Armada.

Armada was the first series I watched as a kid and made Starscream my favorite character. (Imagine my surprise when I found out that his appearance in Armada was special to ONLY Armada and is a sniveling coward in every other incarnation. Still love him though :D )
When I became older I watched a few of the campy G1 episodes and just had a big grin on my face during them all. (First episode of G1 I watched was when they made the Dinobots)

After all of that I bought the original G1 Movie (with Unicron) on VHS and FUCKING LOVED IT! Fun fact, I've listened to A LOT of Stan Bush afterward. Hell I bought a Stan Bush CD and listen to it in my car (which has a Decepticon Logo sticker on it) every now and then.

Lastly, the thing to take away from avatar isn't Totoro (given I still love Miyazaki) but rather who he's dressed as. Which is Jotaro (note the similar names) Kujo, the third main character of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
yES ARMADA STARSCREAM, he broke my heart and he was fabulous. Best Starscream out there.
I own all of G1, including the movie, and have probably watched the movie more times then I can imagine.
And I did not notice that at first, It just looked like Totoro xD.

Have you read any of the IDW comics? Particularly MTMTE?
You two are giving me nostalgia trips from hell. xD Armada Starscream was the shit. Actually, Armada in general was badass.

image.jpg

Is this going to end up being the next SnackyNorph welcome thread? If so, I think we should derail this in a more orderly manor.

Perhaps we should vote on derailment topics? Or maybe just toss around ideas in order to eventually just run with something.

In any case, welcome. :3

Is this going to end up being the next SnackyNorph welcome thread? If so, I think we should derail this in a more orderly manor.

Perhaps we should vote on derailment topics? Or maybe just toss around ideas in order to eventually just run with something.

In any case, welcome. :3

Okay, the derailment topics are:

1. Sock Tans

Sock Tan.jpg

2. Peter Capaldi's Moustache

Capaldi.jpg

3. The Doge Meme

Many Topic
Such Doge.jpg

Much Choice

Back