• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Help, i keep falling out of the world!

henry

I hadnt come onto minecraft in a while, i think last time was 1.1. i just went onto your survival server, and i keep falling out of the world every time i spawn, please help me,.

Many thanks.

Edit: Haha, oops, my tag is TheMrHench

I hadnt come onto minecraft in a while, i think last time was 1.1. i just went onto your survival server, and i keep falling out of the world every time i spawn, please help me,.

Many thanks.

Edit: Haha, oops, my tag is TheMrHench

Try logging in right now. If you fall again I think an admin can fix it but you gotta hurry. :p

I'm no com expert but it could be that over 60 players or on most of the time witch makes lag as you know
It isn't a lag issue, it's an issue due to the recent removal of the nether and the addition of many other things, I think. Can't say for sure.

Yeah, its issue from last the changes week. The only way to get out of the loop is to quickly type "/killme" before dying again.

Back