Help me Team9000, you're my only hope.

konflakes

Soooo, as some of you have seen me mention about a month ago, I'm now waiting for my country's National Slavery Service, AKA a compulsory military conscription for 2 years or so. I probably have about until early-mid May to enjoy my freedom. Here's my dilemma: Too little time to do everything, too much time to do nothing.

Games to Play (By platform):

Playstation 3
God of War Ascension, probably play around with the multiplayer too
Ni no Kuni
Final Fantasy 13
Agarest: Generations of War
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon White/Black2
Devil Survivor Overlocked
Fire Emblem Awakening <--- THIS.So much this. I bought the 3DS for this game, but i still don't have the game because it was backordered.

Playstation Vita
Persona 4 Golden (Play for true ending)
Virtue's Last Reward
Assassin's Creed Liberation
Gravity Rush

PC
Bioshock Inifinite (When its out in 4 days)
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm campaigns with full achievements.
TERA Online (Europe server, because NA servers are racist and block outside IPs lol)
Black Ops 2 unlock all diamond camos and Prestige Master
Battlefield 3 (Colonel up that shit yo)
Dishonoured
Batman: Arkham City
(And plenty other games on my Steam list that I bought during steam sales and never played)

Other stuff:
Watch anime
Watch more anime
Watch ALL THE ANIME
Practice art and drawings and shit

I've been told I try to do too much but I'm greedy so I can't help it =/

Soooo, as some of you have seen me mention about a month ago, I'm now waiting for my country's National Slavery Service, AKA a compulsory military conscription for 2 years or so. I probably have about until early-mid May to enjoy my freedom. Here's my dilemma: Too little time to do everything, too much time to do nothing.

Games to Play (By platform):

Playstation 3
God of War Ascension, probably play around with the multiplayer too
Ni no Kuni
Final Fantasy 13

Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon White/Black2
Fire Emblem Awakening <--- THIS.So much this. I bought the 3DS for this game, but i still don't have the game because it was backordered.

Playstation Vita
Virtue's Last Reward
Gravity Rush

PC
Bioshock Inifinite (When its out in 4 days)
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm campaigns with full achievements.
TERA Online (Europe server, because NA servers are racist and block outside IPs lol)
Black Ops 2 unlock all diamond camos and Prestige Master
Dishonoured
Batman: Arkham City
(And plenty other games on my Steam list that I bought during steam sales and never played)

Other stuff:
Watch anime
Watch more anime
Watch ALL THE ANIME

I've been told I try to do too much but I'm greedy so I can't help it =/

PS3
God of War Ascension, probably play around with the multiplayer too. - You can probably finish this in under a day.
Ni no Kuni - Should take you around 50+ hours, fantastic game although I can't say too much about the ending.
Final Fantasy 13 - Should take 50 hours as well, grinding included. You may get thrown off by the linearity of the game, hopes constant bitching and Vanilles unnecessary and constant moaning but I have to say the Fabula Nova Crystallis trilogy has my favourite character in the franchise (Lightning) and one of the best story lines (This requires effort on your part to connect dots and try and do the side content for a much larger grasp on events that take place)

Playstation Vita
Persona 4 Golden (Play for true ending) - Good luck finishing before may.

PC
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm campaigns with full achievements. - Unless you're a boss at micro and macro I don't see you getting full achievements before your conscription.
Batman: Arkham City - The main story can be done in a day although the side content is definitely worth taking a look at.

I have one main piece of advice for you, try to not die :D.

PS3
God of War Ascension, probably play around with the multiplayer too. - You can probably finish this in under a day.
Ni no Kuni - Should take you around 50+ hours, fantastic game although I can't say too much about the ending.
Final Fantasy 13 - Should take 50 hours as well, grinding included. You may get thrown off by the linearity of the game, hopes constant bitching and Vanilles unnecessary and constant moaning but I have to say the Fabula Nova Crystallis trilogy has my favourite character in the franchise (Lightning) and one of the best story lines (This requires effort on your part to connect dots and try and do the side content for a much larger grasp on events that take place)

Playstation Vita
Persona 4 Golden (Play for true ending) - Good luck finishing before may.

PC
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm campaigns with full achievements. - Unless you're a boss at micro and macro I don't see you getting full achievements before your conscription.
Batman: Arkham City - The main story can be done in a day although the side content is definitely worth taking a look at.

I have one main piece of advice for you, try to not die :D.
Its not going to be too hard for the starcraft one. I could probably complete the WoL campaign within a day and the remaining achievements in another day. Persona 4 won't take too long either. At most 2 days since I've got a new game plus from a "good ending" of the game. The obvious games that will take up most of my time are MMOs and RPGs.

I can come over and cripple you so that you can get out of your compulsory service for medical reasons.
Being bed-bound, you will have nothing else to do but game.

And I'll keep doing so until you are past the age of service, which is your late 30s or so?

I'm such a good friend. :3
Thanks man, I considered applying for mental disability by crossing my eyes when speaking to their medical officers and answering all their questions with "Potatooooooooooo"... But its a felony to fake a medical condition to escape slavery, so.... Yeah I'm stuck with it =/

Its not going to be too hard for the starcraft one. I could probably complete the WoL campaign within a day and the remaining achievements in another day. Persona 4 won't take too long either. At most 2 days since I've got a new game plus from a "good ending" of the game. The obvious games that will take up most of my time are MMOs and RPGs.

Thanks man, I considered applying for mental disability by crossing my eyes when speaking to their medical officers and answering all their questions with "Potatooooooooooo"... But its a felony to fake a medical condition to escape slavery, so.... Yeah I'm stuck with it =/

True, although Starcraft 2 is going to be a pain in the ass as I believe some of the achievements require you to play the game on Brutal and Persona 4 does require a fuck ton of grinding. In the end, as long as you have fun before your conscription then I'm sure you'll be fine.

So how does that work exactly? I mean, do you get the occasional weekend leave to get out and about? I've always wondered what would happen if the US ever attempted something like that, at the very least a boot camp to whip them young whipper snappers into shape <3

So what'll happen to CerealKeep without you? And on another MC related note, can I have your dosh? :D

So how does that work exactly? I mean, do you get the occasional weekend leave to get out and about? I've always wondered what would happen if the US ever attempted something like that, at the very least a boot camp to whip them young whipper snappers into shape <3

So what'll happen to CerealKeep without you? And on another MC related note, can I have your dosh? :D
Unless I'm mistaken theres about 2 months of basic training whereby we are not allowed to leave the camp. Afterwards we get to return home on Friday nights, returning to the camp on, not sure which but either Sunday night or Monday morning.

As for dosh... Hmm... Considering they come from about 5 different people... =/

Also, hoping that LTS doesn't get another complete wipe, then I'd hop on occasionally on the weekends after the first 2 months and do something I guess.
WATCH ALL ZE ANIMES ≧ω≦

also, my brother is almost done with NS :eek:
WOOOOO!!! ORD!!

Which country is this?
Singapore.
Yep ^

Enjoy your two years of sweating in the tropical paradise with other various chinese and non-chinese friends doing things like obstacle courses, marching, handling real firearms, army things...

It's Singapore's rites to manhood. Everyone who's done it says its a worthwhile experience that helps you forget your horrible childhood of chasing A(s) and other problems that are significantly less important but are not quite as bad as national service in Korea. (There's actually a book about it)

Meanwhile you shouldn't try to get banned because I heard you could come back for holidays so you can tell us about your wonderful adventures in the army and keep a log of your sanity.

Make sure you burn out the enjoyment of video games and anime crap before you go.

Decided to revise the list again~

Playstation 3
God of War Ascension (Campaign is probably about 90% done at this point, multiplayer is pretty interesting too)
Ni no Kuni
Final Fantasy 13

Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon White/Black2
Fire Emblem Awakening (Finally acquired and enjoying it ALOT)

Playstation Vita
Virtue's Last Reward
Gravity Rush

PC
Bioshock Inifinite (Just completed. It was good)
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm (Get at least gold placement on 1 v 1 =/ )
TERA Online (Get to level 60, currently at 46)
Black Ops 2 (Just gonna aim for diamond shotguns and enjoy myself)

Other stuff:
Watch anime Done
Watch more anime <-- Next
Watch ALL THE ANIME

red = priority

Back