• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Help me with my Music

Nordiclovepotion

Hello T9K! Very few of you may know, but I am a musician, I play Bass guitar, Electric Guitar, Drums, and Sing. So I was thinking I could purchase some equipment along with FL to record/mix some tracks. One catch, I have no idea where to start. I have a bass, guitar, and a microphone (An actual singing one) but I don't know how to mix it, what I should play, how to record into my PC (Woot helped me with this a bit, but still) and I want to know if anyone cares enough to actually listen to me. So if I could get answers/feedback/questions/gratuitous insults I will be happy.

~Scandinavianaphrodesiac

Just for reference, what microphone do you use? I have wanted to get myself a singing microphone for a long time.

Do you have a drumset? Doesn't have to be a real set, an electronic drum mixer would probably be a boon. And don't think they're not good enough, my grandfather had one and it worked magic.

@Nordic - I've seen it at a couple of music stores in my country... I don't know of any equivalents in the US; the place I can remember it being in is an independent store. Just have a Google search? Go lookin'?

Back