• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Help

First to get on long term survival you must make a application to be able to play on that map. Make it just like the other apps. ------------> Link
Now remember not everyone gets into LTS so don't feel sad if you don't get accepted.

First to get on long term survival you must make a application to be able to play on that map. Make it just like the other apps. ------------> Link
Now remember not everyone gets into LTS so don't feel sad if you don't get accepted.
wait so you think i wont get it. i have been a loyal member of t9k since i started minecraft.

wait so you think i wont get it. i have been a loyal member of t9k since i started minecraft.

He never said that. Everyone has their own definition of a loyal member and you may, or may not fit the bill by Kagato's standards. It's his decision. He's not saying you won't, he's saying if you don't get accepted right away, don't sweat it.

Back