• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HELP!!!

Woot and Ozy if u read this me (xXProtoSlash) and thepunkass like fell in lava and we keep spawning back in lava so we won't like go back to spawn we are like stuck between worlds so we are stuck like that until someone you can help us so pls help us pls thank you :)

xXProtoSlash said:
Woot and Ozy if u read this me (xXProtoSlash) and thepunkass like fell in lava and we keep spawning back in lava so we won't like go back to spawn we are like stuck between worlds so we are stuck like that until someone you can help us so pls help us pls thank you :)

Sooo much 'like' D ;

Yeah... I've noticed that when you die you respawn at the exact same place you died at. It's very handy in most situations, but not when you fall into lava. I don't mind, actually. It's quite handy.

Ive never respawned at my last death, but I have spawned in the fire AT the outlands spawn point, trapped under the glass. That sucks, cause I cant get out for some reason. Apologies to punkass btw: I thought you were just death spamming. My bad.

Last time I logged on, whenever I died I respawned at my death. This was also when I first learned about /sethome. Perhaps it is part of the new innovations Michael was talking about? I dunno. I really wish there could be an item like Crying Obsidian where you can set a spawn point. You could make it that people could also click on the Crying Obsidian to set their spawn there. Perhaps this isn't needed with the introduction of /sethome, but I think this spawing-where-you-died and /sethome won't last for long. In fact, I think the spawning-where-you-died is actually an unforeseen glitch.

Well, you can't actually tell, because whenever you die you respawn where you died anyway. Maybe it works... But the respawning-where-you-died prevents a test of that.

Perhaps the reason the server is down is because they are rectifing the problem.

If /sethome works, it would be a godsend. Seriously.

About 2 weeks ago I died and I respawned where I died again. It was awesome. About 3 days ago I died and I respawned at spawn. It sucked. And now it looks like you respawn where you die, which actually sucks such as the case with like Proto. They must be ironing out these glitches. Personally I like the spawning at spawn. It makes it more Survivalish.

Is this still broken? I was under the impression this was fixed weeks ago.

About 2 weeks ago I died and I respawned where I died again. It was awesome. About 3 days ago I died and I respawned at spawn. It sucked. And now it looks like you respawn where you die, which actually sucks such as the case with like Proto. They must be ironing out these glitches. Personally I like the spawning at spawn. It makes it more Survivalish.

That is true...Im so far away from spawn the only way im lookin at others builds is if I die and end up back in that. Kinda nice to be forced back to spawn cause I died. I agree- very "Bear Grills" or whatever.

I hate being forced back to spawn when I die, there's no trees over there! Plus many run down cobblestone structures that see, pointless.

I for one don't mind the so-called 'problem'. If you are adventuring far away from spawn, and you have valuables in your inventory, it's very nice to be able to just get them back straight away. Good for spelunking, I have found. I hate dieing at night in the Outlands, and then running back during the day desperately trying to find the place of my death so I can retrieve my tools.

Woot and Ozy if u read this me (xXProtoSlash) and thepunkass like fell in lava and we keep spawning back in lava so we won't like go back to spawn we are like stuck between worlds so we are stuck like that until someone you can help us so pls help us pls thank you

Back