• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hey All!

sHaDy

Hey watup im shady and of course your friendly neighborhood admin. I just figured id introduce myself and finally get my post count goin. Im usually always in game from 6PM-11 or 12 surfin around so See ya around :D

heh well ive actually been around for the past year and a half just not as much than.. as lately... and all the little kids kinda get me angry wen they spam on the microphone so.... figure maybe i can scare em with GREEN TEXT!!!

pst double you should definitely enable avatars

dude i have no frigan idea.... y-day i decided to go to virginia and than drive back the same day... yea BIG MISTAKE there... DC has GOTTA have some of the worst traffic i've ever seen.... well thats besides NYC but i just didnt think it got that bad anywhere else... yea kinda thought wrong...

kaNUBBED

i dunno....i been to DC...u just gotta know ur way around :D

btw- year and a half aint bad....i mean 7 years is better...but year and a half aint bad :D

Back