Hey, hi and hello

Im to bored to write a pretty intresting welcoming post, I mean you can easily say hi, hello, hallo, bonjour, hidiho, heya, ohai, Konichiwa and so on, but if I keep up just posting all the time the sime welcoming post it would become too boring, sure it's the first one for the new guy but not for everyone else who welcomes the one special person who may become a pretty well known one in the community. So how to do a very special welcoming post? Is it to express your feelings with smileys, or with hearts warming messages, or both together like: I love you like a most beautiful load of :poop:....? No, a welcoming post should be something special, it doesn't need to be short or damn long like when someone doesn't know what to do with his time so he spends it writing a welcoming post which noone really cares about, maybe not even the new guy doesn't really care. Hm... What makes a welcoming post special? It isn't what you want to express, it's simply what you want to show to this one person. And what we want to show is that the one is welcome and that there are people who simply are intrested that there is even one single person who's made up his mind to be part of a group which doesn't care who the one is, where he comes from or what he may believe in.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:

Hi :D

Im to bored to write a pretty intresting welcoming post, I mean you can easily say hi, hello, hallo, bonjour, hidiho, heya, ohai, Konichiwa and so on, but if I keep up just posting all the time the sime welcoming post it would become too boring, sure it's the first one for the new guy but not for everyone else who welcomes the one special person who may become a pretty well known one in the community. So how to do a very special welcoming post? Is it to express your feelings with smileys, or with hearts warming messages, or both together like: I love you like a most beautiful load of :poop:....? No, a welcoming post should be something special, it doesn't need to be short or damn long like when someone doesn't know what to do with his time so he spends it writing a welcoming post which noone really cares about, maybe not even the new guy doesn't really care. Hm... What makes a welcoming post special? It isn't what you want to express, it's simply what you want to show to this one person. And what we want to show is that the one is welcome and that there are people who simply are intrested that there is even one single person who's made up his mind to be part of a group which doesn't care who the one is, where he comes from or what he may believe in.

TL;DR.

Also, Welcome.
I'm Taco.

:D

Well, thanks for the harm welcome and I really appreciate it. I hope to be a asset to the community.

Welcome, once you go team9000 you dont go back,
Its dosnt rhyme but its the truth

And BTW where abouts was that picture taken

Back