Hey, I'm not really new but..

cherry1114

Hey guys!

I'm not sure if any of you guys remember me, but I used to be an active member here, back in 2011 or something?
That aside, I'd like to make a fresh new start ^^ so technically I'm new here cuz I'm sure like most of the people here are new members to me but are actually long timers..
So yeah, this place probably changed a lot, so I'd like to adapt to the new changes around here
I'll go ahead and introduce myself now~~

Hello, my name's Reem and I'm 17 years old (yes I'm still a high schooler </3), I'm from Dubai, UAE and I've been living there my whole life
I enjoy drawing as a hobby mainly, and I'm kind of a Nintendo geek xD I also like reading and collecting manga

Thank you for reading, and I'd love to meet all of you here too♥

Your name rings a bell...

Weren't you one of the, oh 3 or 4 people in a family that everyone besides you on our server were trolls? :rofl:

My memory is going and I'm a tad drunk but I definitely recognize your name. Welcome back :)

Your name rings a bell...

Weren't you one of the, oh 3 or 4 people in a family that everyone besides you on our server were trolls? :rofl:

My memory is going and I'm a tad drunk but I definitely recognize your name. Welcome back :)
ding ding ding! I was the drama queen between the trolls yes, your name is quite familiar too..

but yeah thanks ^^ I'm hoping I can come back fresh this time haha

Yeah, no worries lol we had nothing against you. You seemed pretty cool.

Make yourself at home, and enjoy whatever this site still has to offer :coffee:

(and my name is probably familiar because I was one of the many moderators of our old classic server)

Yeah, no worries lol we had nothing against you. You seemed pretty cool.

Make yourself at home, and enjoy whatever this site still has to offer :coffee:
owh I'm glad, I was just worried that maybe some people have doubts about whether or not we were all one person or something

and thank you for the warm welcoming, I'll gladly accept that cup of coffee too thank you♥

I remember you. We used to goof around in MC classic and said we'd play xbox sometime and never did. Welcome back! :)

Hey, yeah! I did that really dumb dramatic reading.
0ade7246962f4f35ffe81573f96a37548c2a2753533a227c266ee53a3670e1ba.jpg

Welcome back! I sorta...kinda...maybe...WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER YOU? I FEEL SO BAD.

I was a moderator on the MC classic server too so you may remember me. But back in 2011 I was Builder rank so probably not. Eh. Regardless, glad to have you back!

Welcome back! I sorta...kinda...maybe...WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER YOU? I FEEL SO BAD.

I was a moderator on the MC classic server too so you may remember me. But back in 2011 I was Builder rank so probably not. Eh. Regardless, glad to have you back!
You were a mod before me, so she was still around at the time you were Engi.

Your name is familiar.

I'm sorry none of your names ring a bell.. I was a Builder in Classic though if any of you remember
and thanks♥ please dont stress over not remembering me haha

Back