• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

hey plz read this

bribri12348

this message is really important! I was ban for griefing but i did not grief some else griefed. and i watched it! i cant remember their name cause my computer was really slow. plz plz un band me. this is my friends account. and i really dont want to lose it. plz plz plz i really like your server and its my guest home. just plz listen. FROM bribri12348

Hey there, your info states you were banned by Xeadin for griefing multiple builds. i'll let him know you made an appeal. just be patient :D

I find this hard to believe. If you watched someone else grief, then why did I find bits and pieces of other's structures missing? The missing blocks had your name on them.

screenshot_20130313191119.png
screenshot_20130313191134.png
screenshot_20130313192943.png

Just to re-iterate, you had no right to modify these structures, unwarranted, since they weren't yours.

That is not an acceptable response. You knew what you were doing, and to think that you could try to escape the consequences would do you any good have instead made the consequences even worse.

I would rather see a much better apology than that.

you know what? you guys SUCK! and so does your freakin server! i dont care if you unban meh or not. i hae one thing to say i aint commin back! so fuck you bitches!:sneaky:

you know what? you guys SUCK! and so does your freakin server! i dont care if you unban meh or not. i hae one thing to say i aint commin back! so fuck you bitches!:sneaky:

..hm...all i got was that we tried to run our server normally, and when we didn't bend to your whims (did what you wanted) you had to get all mad about it. sidenote: you previously stated this server was your "guest home" so it seems you lied? so you intended to grief? :confused:

Back